MAC Sunday League Videos 2018-2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Sunday League Videos 2018-2019

Thought Id start a new topic for posting videos of the various track layouts.
    B.Kaeferlein #421 2010 LGT

Week 1 Melbourne A Main

Comment

Week 2 Melbourne reverse A Main

Comment

Week 3 Suzuka A Main

Comment

Thanks for sharing Bernie! I'm always pleased to see you running your GoPro because it means I can come back and figure out what I was doing wrong.
          "...there is only one way to drive a small FIAT, and that is without mercy." -James May

Comment

Forgot to record the A main but the qualifier is pretty good as well

Comment

Dang, I wish I had been able to be there yesterday. That was the layout where I was lifting wheels last year.
              The Forsche 948: Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Proud recipient of the 2015 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

I could not get by anyone on that layout, that was tough.

Comment

Anybody have video from week 4? That was the Infineon layout

Comment

I thought I saw a camera that week. Maybe check with Jacob?
                    "...there is only one way to drive a small FIAT, and that is without mercy." -James May

Comment

I enjoy the videos, but week 1 and 2 are way easier to watch than 3 and 4 with the camera pointing further ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek69SS View Post
                        I enjoy the videos, but week 1 and 2 are way easier to watch than 3 and 4 with the camera pointing further ahead.
                        Yeah...sorry about that! Didnt check the alignment on my phone on weeks 3 & 5. Will definitely do that next time

Comment

Suzuka reverse 2nd qualifier with restart. A little messy

Comment

I'm really glad you got that. Taking my spot back from Salah made me feel like a damn hero.
                            The Forsche 948: Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Proud recipient of the 2015 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

Working...
                            X