Check your bank balance!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your bank balance!!!!!!!

Following our monthly meeting at a certain pizza joint in Bloomington, my debit card was compromised. The following day there were 2 un authorized charges over on that side of town, (places I have never been and would never have gone to) that clearly could not have been me. So now my card is canceled, I need to get it re-issued, file a complaint to try to get the $$$ back, and have to dig up come cash for the weekend.

Check you accounts people.
    David Parsons
    1973 914. Kinda running.
    2000 Audi TT. 30+ mpg of fine art.
    2013 Jeep Compass. Wife's truck. Always.
    1993 Miata. Dad's to drive. Mine to maintain.
    2003 Kawasaki Ninjette 250. It followed me home.

"Fix it till it breaks. Then fix it some more." Me
    "At the end of the day, when all is said and done- more is usually said then done" My Dad.

Proud recipient of the 2011 Paul Weidner "Spirit of the Sport" award.

Yikes!
    Now I'm really glad I bought the gift cards at Costco for them.
    It was probably the last thing on your mind, but did you call Davanni's to let them know?
    Leona - 11
    MAC Secretary
    Just having "too much fun"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I only brake so I can go through the gears again"~John G

Comment

This is why I only pay in silver dollars.
      Last edited by 767; 10-04-2019, 07:23 AM.
      2006 Prius

Comment

I recall Shane discovering all their systems were on the same network as the wifi. I kind of hoped they'd fixed that at some point, but I guess they're still a huge security risk.
        The Forsche 948: Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Proud recipient of the 2015 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

they did update their network when they updated the wifi and got new readers.
          Shane D. #182
          Sponsored by Turn in Concepts and Morries Subaru
          "Looking over the hood of the WRX you see the massive hood scoop. It's not a distraction. It's more like the sight on an assault rifle and all I want to do is keep pulling the trigger." -Matt Hardigree, Jalopnik.com
          "But I don't like things that are scary and painful..." -Bender
          "Man... I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonn'a ask where they're going and catch up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
          X