Teen driver classes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen driver classes?

I've heard the mention several times of teen driving classes. I have a few siblings getting to that age now, so was wondering how frequently/when they happen and what the requirements were (age, restricted/full license, etc.). Any info is appreciated!

It's been a few years since we've done one. We found with the other ones offered in the area that it was hard to get enough students for it to make sense to put one on ourselves.
    The Forsche 948: Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Proud recipient of the 2015 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

Ahh, makes sense. Though unfortunate.

Comment

They sounded like a really fun and interesting time. And like nothing that I've heard of before for a teen class.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDeck View Post
          They sounded like a really fun and interesting time. And like nothing that I've heard of before for a teen class.
          The BMW club puts on a few a year called Street Survival. They must be between 16 and 21, have a car to drive and at least a permit. I sent my grandson last year in my MKX, he learned a lot and had fun.

Keep checking this page they currently don't have one scheduled https://www.northstarbmw.org/street-survival

Comment

Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye on it.

Comment

Working...
            X