Wanted: Co-Drive for M1 & M2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MustGoFaster View Post
    As long as I fit in the CRX, that's my ride for M1 & M2. Seems everybody has a blast driving them, need to see what I'm missing out on.
    We can arrange for a fitting ahead of time if you want to know for sure.
    John Mensch

2011 Driver of the Year.
    Proud recipient of the 2008 Paul Weidner "Spirit of the Sport" award.
    Founder of F.rugal R.acing E.nterprises. (FRE) "It's not F.R.E.E., but it's close....."

Quote section;
    Resentment: It's like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die...
    "If there is no plan, what can go wrong!" - Some Clown
    "I like to think of myself as thrifty, cheap sounds so.......cheap." - Same Clown
    To quote a wise man I once knew; "If you can't have a little fun what good are you?"

Comment

It IS an interesting car to drive. And for those who have had the blessed opportunity to do so, when they say it likes to rotate, believe them. But thats part of the fun.
      David Parsons
      1973 914. Kinda running.
      2000 Audi TT. 30+ mpg of fine art.
      2013 Jeep Compass. Wife's truck. Always.
      1993 Miata. Dad's to drive. Mine to maintain.
      2003 Kawasaki Ninjette 250. It followed me home.

"Fix it till it breaks. Then fix it some more." Me
      "At the end of the day, when all is said and done- more is usually said then done" My Dad.

Proud recipient of the 2011 Paul Weidner "Spirit of the Sport" award.

Comment

Originally posted by 914 Dave View Post
        It IS an interesting car to drive. And for those who have had the blessed opportunity to do so, when they say it likes to rotate, believe them. But thats part of the fun.
        It's not THAT bad anymore.......
        John Mensch

2011 Driver of the Year.
        Proud recipient of the 2008 Paul Weidner "Spirit of the Sport" award.
        Founder of F.rugal R.acing E.nterprises. (FRE) "It's not F.R.E.E., but it's close....."

Quote section;
        Resentment: It's like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die...
        "If there is no plan, what can go wrong!" - Some Clown
        "I like to think of myself as thrifty, cheap sounds so.......cheap." - Same Clown
        To quote a wise man I once knew; "If you can't have a little fun what good are you?"

Comment

Originally posted by MustGoFaster View Post
          As long as I fit in the CRX, that's my ride for M1 & M2. Seems everybody has a blast driving them, need to see what I'm missing out on.
          Good choice.

The GTI will be available, if Johnís rather snug driverís seat is an issue.
          "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." -Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by the tick View Post

It's not THAT bad anymore.......
            Never said it was bad...only that it spins like a pinwheel in the wind.
            David Parsons
            1973 914. Kinda running.
            2000 Audi TT. 30+ mpg of fine art.
            2013 Jeep Compass. Wife's truck. Always.
            1993 Miata. Dad's to drive. Mine to maintain.
            2003 Kawasaki Ninjette 250. It followed me home.

"Fix it till it breaks. Then fix it some more." Me
            "At the end of the day, when all is said and done- more is usually said then done" My Dad.

Proud recipient of the 2011 Paul Weidner "Spirit of the Sport" award.

Comment

Working...
            X