Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 Jan 2021 Club meeting attendance and Zoom link thread

Hi everyone!

We're still doing online meetings and the next one is the day after tomorrow, 27 January, 2021!!!!

Post here if you'd like to attend, and I'll send you a Zoom link.
    2013 Hot Lava FR-S

What is on the docket to be discussed? Possibly the 2021 schedule? I know it's still January, but all of this white stuff is getting Barb & I antsy. We love all that you do for us!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4759535950_7bca6684c8.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	478590

Comment

The first MAC meeting of the year, it means that Spring is getting closer. I would like to attend it.
      Giuseppe Pellizzer
      350Z

Comment

Link please!

Comment

Invites sent!
          2013 Hot Lava FR-S

Comment

Not available tonight, but I saw last meeting there would be discussion at the January meeting about future (beginning 2021) MOWOG Series awards. I started doing MOWOG events in 1973, and I think every year that there was a number of events required to qualify, and that all who qualified received an award. I think it wasn't just over half the events (like currently 6 out of 10); I recall it being 4 out of 5 events at one time, but I could be wrong. My personal feeling is that I'd like to see that continue. I fully agree with the position of letting people decline their award, and thus save the club some money, but for some award winners this is the only award they'll receive for their $300 or $400 in entry fees, and is money well spent to promote participation in the events. Just my "two bits", as they say. Thanks for any consideration of this.

Comment

Working...
            X