• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Course setup please - Adam Barber

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMoravec View Post

You're Grid setup.
      Do we have grid for practice events because of Covid? I didn't do the practice last year but at least before that I don't think we ever had a grid for practice-cross. I think it's unnecessary with a 70 driver cap. *If this was already thought about / discussed at a membership meeting then please ignore me!

Comment

Cleanup/Load Truck

Ryan Butz
        Ryan B.
        2002 Audi TT 225 ALMS (Misano Red) // 2003 Mazda Miata Shinsen (grey) // 2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 6MT (Dolphin Grey)

Comment

Originally posted by ada///M View Post

Do we have grid for practice events because of Covid? I didn't do the practice last year but at least before that I don't think we ever had a grid for practice-cross. I think it's unnecessary with a 70 driver cap. *If this was already thought about / discussed at a membership meeting then please ignore me!
          I don't recall us ever setting up a grid for practice events. Might be good to encourage folks to park a little further apart, but everyone tends to spread out a bit anyway, to allow space for tire changes, chairs, etc.
          "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." -Maya Angelou

Comment

I can also always help with anything in the morning if needed since I always get there early

Comment

John, can you please add one more worker for course setup? Extra help would be appreciated with two courses to set up.

-Steve G
              "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." -Maya Angelou

Comment

Since I don’t see it listed on Motorsportreg, will spectators be allowed at practice?

Comment

Originally posted by ada///M View Post

You're right. I'll remove.

Originally posted by MNbiker View Post
                  John, can you please add one more worker for course setup? Extra help would be appreciated with two courses to set up.

-Steve G
                  Added.

I've updated volunteers.
                  2013 Hot Lava FR-S

Comment

Originally posted by fizwiz191 View Post
                    Since I don’t see it listed on Motorsportreg, will spectators be allowed at practice?
                    No, I don't think so.
                    2013 Hot Lava FR-S

Comment

Originally posted by KouM View Post
                      Opps, if theres no grid set up ill jump on Waiver Gate (7-8:30). Koun Phah Moua

Thanks
                      Updated you to Gate Waiver 7:00 AM
                      2013 Hot Lava FR-S

Comment

Todd Giencke - Thank you for the offer but AndrewDeck and I will likely be working on live timing/software stuff that day and I'd like to keep trailer crew to a minimum if possible. I'll keep you in the loop if I'm looking for more workers at the MOWOG event though.
                        Last edited by adm2204; 07-13-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

No problem thanks for the update

Comment

Hey friends, we're still badly in need of a truck driver.
                            2013 Hot Lava FR-S

Comment

I will offer my services to drive someone to get their car from the storage lot, just please mask up! If I recall, the truck is only going from storage to the site, not back at the end of the day.
                              Kevin Berndt
                              2018 GTI SE, Green

Comment

Well, It looks like I'm the only one on the truck drivers list who's planning to attend on Saturday.

I'll take it, provisionally.
                                2013 Hot Lava FR-S

Comment

Working...
                                X