Trophy Info - Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophy Info - Please Read

For all of you season trophy and event trophy recipients that were not able to pick them up at events or at the banquet. I am collecting all un-claimed trophies in the next week or two from the truck and the ones left from the banquet I was unable to attend. A couple of people have asked me about how they can get these. Here is the generic spiel ...

We generally rely on in person pickup of trophies to keep costs down. From time to time people ask about shipping. I am willing, within reason, to ship them out to you at your expense. This will require you paypaling the funds to me and me shipping the trophies to you.

I am, however, willing (again, within reason) to meet up and drop off trophies for people. This is going to have to fit around my schedule and we will need to find a place to meet that is not terribly out of the way.

Outside of that, all unclaimed trophies from this season can be provided at the events this coming season for those that are ok with just waiting.

Also, if you received a season trophy and find any issues (typos, etc) please let me know as soon as possible
    2001 S2000

Originally posted by 86SVO
    ..... then I found a broken chuck of plastic bumper cover to use as "paper".
    No one really listens to anyone else, and if you try it for a while you'll see why. - Mignon McLaughlin

For what it's worth, you can increase the space of things that are "reasonable" to Dave by buying him beer... just saying.
    Jeff Rye #64
    1999 Mazda Miata Sport -- ES
    2001 Toyota Corolla S -- HS
    Proud recipient of the 2016 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

I am not above brewery bribes!
      2001 S2000

Originally posted by 86SVO
      ..... then I found a broken chuck of plastic bumper cover to use as "paper".
      No one really listens to anyone else, and if you try it for a while you'll see why. - Mignon McLaughlin

Comment

"Bribery Brew: Get What's Coming To You"
        The Forsche 948: Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Proud recipient of the 2015 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

Hey Dave, I sure Iím one of the few people that has sent you a few emails about trophies. I happy to wait until the next race to pick them up. Should I email you a few days before the next event to let you know Iíll be there?

Comment

If anyone has a Corvettes of Minnesota autocross event trophy coming to you, please send me a PM with your name and mailing address, and I will get it to you. If you prefer, I can certainly hold it until the season starts this spring, and get it to you at a MAC or COM event.

Comment

One of them would be me, I will paypal you the funds to send them to me PM sent

Comment

Working...
              X