DOTY Jackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOTY Jackets

Just an update on the DOTY jackets. The jackets will be in my hands on Monday. However, the embroidery shop that has all of our artwork and proofs says they have been booked solid and will be through Jan 3. This is cutting it VERY close, but I am working to see if they can get them done for us in time for he banquet. It is always a bit tight on this, but this is very close! I think they can run them in a day or two, so we may be ok.

As another update, thanks for the inputs from many. I was able to find some nice jackets (Columbia again! ) on sale that met our cost and layout needs, that mostly fell into what a few others recommended. They are very similar to the ones a couple of years ago (the lighter grey ones) but have a bit more insulation than those did I think. Pic for reference. I hope the DOTY folks are as happy about these as the guy below is!

2001 S2000

Originally posted by 86SVO
    ..... then I found a broken chuck of plastic bumper cover to use as "paper".
    No one really listens to anyone else, and if you try it for a while you'll see why. - Mignon McLaughlin

Cool. Thanks for all your work on trophies and jackets and stuff!
    Jeff Rye #64
    1999 Mazda Miata Sport -- ES
    2001 Toyota Corolla S -- HS
    Proud recipient of the 2016 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

No horn, no want.
      The Forsche 948: Engine in the front, drive to the rear, and a big smiling piece of meat in the middle.

Proud recipient of the 2015 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

Working...
      X