Tentative Run Groups for M7 and M8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tentative Run Groups for M7 and M8

Hey everyone! I think I have run groups ready to go for this upcoming final events. I pretty much flip-flopped run groups, but double-check to make sure where you are and to make sure I didn't miss you. I'll update the thread if things changes.

M7:

Running 1st & 3rd: Pro, Novice A-K, DM, AS, BS, DS, ES, FS, GS, HS, CAM-S, CAM-T, V, X

Running 2nd & 4th: Z, Novice L-Z, CS, ASP, BSP, CSP ,FSP, SMF, STP, STR, STS, STX, XP, SSM

M8:

Running 1st & 3rd: Z, Novice L-Z, CS, ASP, BSP, CSP ,FSP, SMF, STP, STR, STS, STX, XP, V, X, DM

Running 2nd & 4th: Pro, Novice A-K, AS, BS, DS, ES, FS, GS, HS, CAM-S, CAM-T, SSM
    Last edited by luinien; 10-11-2017, 10:16 AM. Reason: Pizza needs to happen
    Leona - 11
    Worker chief
    Just a gal having "too much fun"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I only brake so I can go through the gears again"~John G

It will be cutting it close, but we are also working once unless a ton of people are no shows
    Leona - 11
    Worker chief

Comment

Thank you for arranging these, Leona!
      Jeff Rye #64
      1999 Mazda Miata Sport -- ES
      2001 Toyota Corolla S -- HS
      Proud recipient of the 2016 Paul Weidner Spirit of the Sport award.

Comment

Originally posted by ryejeff View Post
        Thank you for arranging these, Leona!
        No problem, Jeff!
        I tried to mimic what I did for last week's event since they're so close and flip flop which groups run first or second. It seemed to work out fairly well and evenly in terms of numbers.
        The only thing I had to flop was I accidentally forgot to put DM running first (it's fixed now) for Sunday's event, so that pizza can happen. I want pizza to happen, so I'm willing to accommodate
        Leona - 11
        Worker chief

Comment

What's the plan for the 80% chance of rain on Saturday?

Comment

Wear rain gear. Have spare, dry shoes for driving. We'll only cancel or delay if the weather is dangerous.
            Jeff Rye #64

Comment

Also... hope the forecast is incorrect!
              Jeff Rye #64

Comment

Thanks! What time should we get there? It's been 10 years since I have ran with you guys. Also, is it the same lot or area as cars & coffee?

Comment

I would say get there by 7am, and yes, it's the same lot as Cars and Coffee. Welcome back!

Felipe
                  Felipe Gonzalez
                  #150 ES 99' Miata Sport

Comment

The registration page at MSR (https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...ts-club-589640) says check-in opens at 7:15am. The schedule posted on volunteer thread (https://forums.mnautox.com/forum/mai...lunteer-thread) says 7:00am.

I think if you arrive in that window, you should be good to go. Ideally, you'll get checked in and through tech as early as possible and get out to walk the course.

Forecast doesn't call for rain until the afternoon. Hopefully we'll get some dry runs before the rain starts. Even when it does start raining, it should be fun!
                    Jeff Rye #64

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to see how this goes! Eeeek! Totally different ride than my neons. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ryejeff View Post
                        Also... hope the forecast is incorrect!
                        Yeah... it's now 100% chance of rain all day...
                        Im just going to go ahead and pre-apologize for that. It's my birthday and my birthday for some reason has always been the worst day of the year for me. I tried to fix it by doing this this year. I think I may have just ruined it for everyone. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by ali_squidz View Post

Yeah... it's now 100% chance of rain all day...
                          Im just going to go ahead and pre-apologize for that. It's my birthday and my birthday for some reason has always been the worst day of the year for me. I tried to fix it by doing this this year. I think I may have just ruined it for everyone. :-(
                          Don't worry about it! If it rains all day, then all runs are considered equal and no one can complain about different run conditions (trying to stay positive). We will hope to see you there tomorrow!
                          Leona - 11
                          Worker chief

Comment

we will have 2 less in CS and two more in FM on Sunday
                            Vision Speedworks
                            SoloPro Driving School
                            The Alignment Guy

"She's built like a steakhouse, but she handles like a bistro"

Comment

Working...
                            X